The Village Commission will make the minutes of meetings availalbe for viewing after they are approved by the Commission.
Minutes of Meeting of Weymouth Board of Commissioners
The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Village of Weymouth was held on December 2nd, 2019 in the meeting room at the Medical Centre with Commissioners Gaudett, Doucet, Frizzell and Mullen present.
Meeting was called to order by the Chair at 7:00 pm.
Minutes of the meeting of November 4th, 2019, were approved as presented on motion by Commissioner Mullen and seconded by Commissioner Frizzell.
Business Arising out of the Minutes:
-see new business for update on Medical Centre
- cheque issued for Community Christmas tree
- Letter sent to Dr Curtis confirming that the village was unable to assume responsibility for his patient's medical files.
- email from Town of Shelburne requesting information on the villages community well. Clerk replied with details on the pop plant spring.
Financial Reports: An updated financial report was presented by Clerk Treasurer. Approved on motion by Commissioner Frizzell, seconded by Commissioner Doucet
- Chair updated commission on discussions with Nova Scotia Health Authority including the possibility of additional support by way of nurse practitioners. Details still not finalized but hope to be in place by the new year. In discussions with M. Mooney it was determined that there would be a one time charge of $3,000 to transfer Dr Curtis' patient files to the Digby system. This remains under consideration and will be reviewed with Municipality. In the meantime the files remain with Dr Curtis. Additional up grades will be required on the I.T. system prior to the Nurse Practitioners starting.
- Dave Mullen has been approached to make repairs to the outside garbage box.
- Skylight in hallway continues to leak. Commissioner Doucet agreed to patch it once again. If this continues it may be necessary to remove skylight altogether
Next meeting January 6, 2020. There being no further business meeting was adjourned at 7:49 on motion Commissioner Raymond, seconded by Commissioner Mullen.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ________________ _____________________
Clerk Treasurer Chair